MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UnderBlue [MyBB 1.6.x Theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm working on a theme to mybb 1.6, It is the first theme for MyBB version 1.6 done for me,

I'm about halfway done with it and I wanted to see what everyone thought. Here's a screenshot:

[Image: 30idzq0.jpg]

download will be available in MyBB 1.6 once it is disclosed Big Grin
I like it, nice colours. Little table bug on the boards statistics though, get it fixed please. Other than that, nice work.
How can you be coding for it if it hasn't been released?

And it looks good so far ;]
(2010-01-15, 08:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, nice colours. Little table bug on the boards statistics though, get it fixed please. Other than that, nice work.

Error??
(2010-01-15, 08:57 PM)Evoke Wrote: [ -> ]How can you be coding for it if it hasn't been released?

And it looks good so far ;]

It is on the SVN, you can test it now if you like, but its not done,.
Looking good.
I think this will be the first custom theme for MyBB 1.6!
I don't think this will be that big of a feat tbh. Almost all themes will work on 1.6 anyways.
(2010-01-15, 09:22 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this will be that big of a feat tbh. Almost all themes will work on 1.6 anyways.

With minor changes Wink
I tried to install an outstanding list of themes in MyBB 1.6 and all give me error php
Apparently, you just have to make some really minor changes on the theme to make it work, at least, that's what I've experienced so far.
Pages: 1 2