MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Ranks with different stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to seperate the users stars with different color. I want to make S.Mod's star color blue, Admis Star color red etc.

But there is no user rank setup.
heloo there

when editing a certain group, u may select the star image

Quote:6) - The image of the star, in case u wanna change the default just change the URL.

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:heloo there

when editing a certain group, u may select the star image

Quote:6) - The image of the star, in case u wanna change the default just change the URL.

regards

That is possible but also for S.Mod's I want the star numbers to be changed after several posts and also for others
ok if then u may also set the star image when editing the user title Smile

Quote:(4) - The star image for usertitles, such as the group editing.
regards
I mean I want to seperate the groups and for x groups with blue stars and after 1 post 1 star after 100 posts 2 stars after 500 posts 3 stars etc.
do u want to have a different usertitles setup ( with different # of images, and colors,) for each group.

some option like specific user title for specific group ??

if yes then i'm sorry !! user titles are for all the members. mybb provides u with the ability to specify the number of stars for the groups, which if u set to 0, it will follow the user titles sequence!! and also provides u with the ability to set the image for the stars for a certain group which if u keep it empty! it will follows the user title star image! .
and as u know, u may set from the user title section, how many stars for how many posts.
many regards
zaher1988 Wrote:do u want to have a different usertitles setup ( with different # of images, and colors,) for each group.

some option like specific user title for specific group ??

Yes This is what I mean!
I'm sorry it's not available by default !!

user titles to be applied on all groupsConfused !!

regards