MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to set this table?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to set the on above table?
pls see attached file.
The bellow should go in somewhere in the templates. I can't remember right now. I think at the bottom of the "header" template.

<table class="tborder"><tr><td class="thead">The bit in white in the blue area.</tr><tr><td class="trow1">The other content.</td></tr></table>
thks ur'correct.
No problem.
All you had to do is go to edit forum and find Forum Rules then put the rules you want in the text field, no need to put any code in the templates, you other guys need to explore MyBB more before helping someone.
Yeah doing it that other way will show on every single page in the entire forum.
(2010-01-16, 01:20 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.gfxpalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

thanks for all person, but if i set at "Forum Rules"
the table not like same as ...Devilson forum.. pls click to see them forum on above,

i very need same as Devilson

many thnks for kindly me all dear
Well you're probably not using the same theme as them so it's not going to be identical. Devilson is using the forum rules feature, and the forum rules feature is being used in the screenshot you posted yourself in your first post.