MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Achievements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
download link? Smile
(2010-03-22, 02:12 AM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds amazing, Pirata.
Going to get a subscription at your site soon.

I'm really looking forward to it.

This is not available on my site but at ShopMyBB. I wasn't going to release this since only a few people had replied to the thread and improved it a lot for my site but since ShopMyBB has opened, I decided to put it there.

(2010-03-22, 07:06 AM)Jonathan.95. Wrote: [ -> ]It's a fantastic Plugin but, we can do include Awards with My Achievements?

I use Awards system by Nickman, how I can include ur plugin with his plugin? *-*

No, this plugin can be used for awards too (custom achievements) and thus it does not provide compatibility with other awards plugins
Another suscription?
Confused
(2010-04-11, 04:04 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]Another suscription?
Confused

No, you just pay once. And for this one product.
(2010-04-11, 08:22 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
Confused

Yes But i'm suscriber in MyBB-plugins and MyBB central..
Now Other site? Confused
(2010-04-18, 04:38 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-11, 08:22 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
Confused

Yes But i'm suscriber in MyBB-plugins and MyBB central..
Now Other site? Confused

And I have to release it on MyBB-Plugins because you want to pay for this plugin? Just don't buy it if you don't want it. Took me months to write it and I wasn't going to release on MyBB-Plugins neither on any other website since no one was really interested so I put it on ShopMyBB and now people became interested? Yeah..right
(2010-04-18, 12:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]And I have to release it on MyBB-Plugins because you want to pay for this plugin? Just don't buy it if you don't want it. Took me months to write it and I wasn't going to release on MyBB-Plugins neither on any other website since no one was really interested so I put it on ShopMyBB and now people became interested? Yeah..right

I understand...
Sorry :$
update link?
Done!
i got problem man it not show in my postbit when member earn the post count
Pages: 1 2 3