MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFineIs.com - Lots of potential
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Myfineis is a popular game at the moment, the user gets a fine score and then has to post it on a social network site or forum and compare it to friends.

This is a very new site and has proven very popular. It has a lot of potential. The reason I am selling is because I do not have the time to promote the website.

Statistics (I can prove these are myfineis.com stats if you PM me)
[Image: updated.png]
[Image: other.png]

What you get:
- Domain name - myfineis.com
- MySQL Database (Very simple just adds the fine/name)
- All of the site files

Buy it now price: $100
Starting bid price: $20

If you would like any more information post here or PM me.

Current Bid: $90
Wow, this game is all over facebook, myspace everywhere, youve had a great idea here jumping on bandwagon and making site for it, the advertising revenue from this site could be amazing, good luck to anyone purchasing it!
Thank you Smile Now at 22K unique visits Smile
That has extreme potential. I might have to consider this. Will you post what the current bids are?
Current bid is $45 on Digital point.

I have 2 private offers in PM too. Will keep this thread updated.

Edit: Added more stats/images

Edit: Current bid is $90 private bid at Digital Point
Sold for $200, very happy considering the site took me less than a day to make.
Doh..I guess my $25 offer isn't going to fly. Well good luck with sale.
Congrats on the sales Smile Catch a trend early and take advantage of it while you can :p
Thank you everyone. I invested $11 (Domain) and got $200 out of it with very little effort and in about 4 days. I'm going to be making a lot more websites based around popular Facebook groups and recommend it to anyone.

Oh and for anyone wondering, the transfer/sale went without any problems Smile.