MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Mobo. (Suggestions?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my mobo is from 05. But it was top of the line, so really it has been decent for everything until now. I need one that supports a gfx card that supports alpha blending. (Card i bought, ati-radeon 3650 hd) and DDR2 Ram. Needs also to be affordable.

Any suggestions? (I prefer asrocks fyi)

PS: Only post a MOBO you have used or you have sold. Not review based.
It's impossible to say whether your graphics card is supported by any given motherboard. Generally that's dependent on the graphic card form (AGP, PCI, PCI-E, etc).

Additionally, we need to know the socket type of your CPU (socket A, 775, etc) and desired front bus speed. You mention DDR2 without indicating number of pins, ECC, or speed.

Does affordable mean under $100, or would you be open to some in the $100-200 range?
My dad has a computer shop. We have about 200 different spare DD2 rams. Cpu is the same, i can buy a new one if i need too. Just has to support the card i posted above. I'm open to anything under 250 as long as you have had it for a while. I just want something to last at least until windows 8.
Bump?