MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Slick - A red and silver theme inspired by IPB3.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-01-30, 10:02 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]My template edits are minimal to nonexistent. Every time I try to edit a template, I always screw it up somehow. Mainly with the header. I can't figure out what controls weather the user is logged in or not, if they're an admin, etc.

In the header templates you have guest and user templates.
(2010-01-31, 04:01 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-30, 10:02 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]My template edits are minimal to nonexistent. Every time I try to edit a template, I always screw it up somehow. Mainly with the header. I can't figure out what controls weather the user is logged in or not, if they're an admin, etc.

In the header templates you have guest and user templates.

I'll have a look at that a bit more. Thanks.
The borders like input select etc are still blue and don't really match. And the buttons new reply etc are grey. Red matching ones would have been better. Otherwise nice.
(2010-01-31, 07:48 AM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]The borders like input select etc are still blue and don't really match. And the buttons new reply etc are grey. Red matching ones would have been better. Otherwise nice.

I tried red for New Topic/Reply and it just didn't work. They grey matches though, there's lots of grey.
Why can't I download? I clicked the download link but it says "No database selected".

EDIT: ok that was weird. It's working now, nevermind..
(2010-01-31, 11:12 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't I download? I clicked the download link but it says "No database selected".

Just tried. Works for me.

Must've been a hiccup with my host or something.
Alright, I cleaned up some of the coding behind Cmybb. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again...

If an SQL expert knows what can cause intermittent "No Database Selected" errors, please PM me.
No I had the same message but 5 minutes later it started working.
thanks for the theme. i am running it on my new site. its an arsenal fc forum so it fits perfectly with the club color i was looking for.

[Image: banner.png]
Simple and lovely theme.

Also, good job with the other ones.

Checked and added your themes on my list to take a more good look later.

Grats for sharing! Smile
Pages: 1 2