MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to post, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i really do hope someone can help me here, we are in the process of setting our forum up

www.rabbitretreat.com

the forum is installed just needs customizing a bit more
but i am unable to post on it at all, if i try post any thing i get the page can not be displayed, and then if i hit refresh i get

"Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."

any one have any ideas, im really stumped
Test account?? This error is sometimes caused when you refresh the post submission or click the button twice, the actual problem here is the page cannot be displayed message.
(2010-01-17, 05:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Test account?? This error is sometimes caused when you refresh the post submission or click the button twice, the actual problem here is the page cannot be displayed message.

yes i know that is the actual error i was getting, i just thought that may give you some more insight into the matter

its just my account, the initial admin account, that is doing it. the only was i can reply is via the quick reply box, and the only way that i can make a topic is replying via quick reply then splitting it to a new topic, if that makes sense.

i have tried on 3 different computers so far