MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's wrong with my layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use the search feature in the forum thread, the results end up like the pic below:

Can someone please guide me in the right direction as to how I can fix this.

Thanks
Shedrock
Thanks for the support.
No problem bro.

Now seriously, you didn't need to be sarcastic. Just bump the thread. You waited 24h, OK. No response? Bump the thread and wait some more. People aren't online 24h a day, and they're not paid to support us. They do it on their free time, some of which are students or workers. They have their own lifes Toungue
What's wrong is that the information doesn't fit into the thin container you have set. Those bottom two search results are pushing the whole table out.

You can go into the search templates and set a width="100%" for the table.
(2010-01-18, 11:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]No problem bro.

Now seriously, you didn't need to be sarcastic. Just bump the thread. You waited 24h, OK. No response? Bump the thread and wait some more. People aren't online 24h a day, and they're not paid to support us. They do it on their free time, some of which are students or workers. They have their own lifes Toungue

Do you guys all read from the same book? This is basically the same answer I get from people like you who have no business responding to my post if you don't have an answer. You just wasted my time and yours. Next time you decide to answer my post, please at least make an effort to assist with the problem at hand.

btw: I know most people have a life and that they dedicate their spare time to assist others. I should know because I ran the largest php fusion theme site, so don't preach to me if you don't know my background. I am a strong believer in supporting a product, whether it is my own personal time or being paid for it. 24 hours is a long time in my opinion, which I am entitled to, if that's okay with you.

Anyway, sarcasm worked, and this thread is proof of that.

Cheers!
Shedrock
(2010-01-19, 12:01 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong is that the information doesn't fit into the thin container you have set. Those bottom two search results are pushing the whole table out.

You can go into the search templates and set a width="100%" for the table.

Thank you Zash