MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a review for The Free Web Hosting Guide Community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yea, your TOS is for a hosting site, not an eBook.
Nope, it's for a paid host, a free host, a forum host, and any products I sell. Wink
Your entire RESOURCE USAGE and BANDWIDTH AND DISK SPACE section is unrelated.

Quote:Backups are maintained for shared hosting services only.

All additional features, fees, and/or other charges are not included in the refund unless otherwise noted in writing by JWeb2. Additional features include but are not limited to: domain names, SSL certificates, dedicated IP addresses, control panels, and other licenses.

If you cancel your account and have any free domain names, you are required to provide payment for the registration and renewal of the domain, pay a Transfer Fee to JWeb2 to have the domain transferred to another registrar, or release ownership of the domain to JWeb2.

A late penalty will be added to your account if payment is not provided when due. Suspended account data and all backups will be purged from our servers within 30 days of the due payment date. Contacting sales/billing will allow your suspended account data to be retained until such time you are able to renew your account if circumstances allow.

In the event of non-payment, JWeb2 reserves the right to take ownership of any domains registered through us until payment is received or an agreement is reached.

Don't see how that's related.

While I do understand that you mention that the same TOS is used on all sites for consistancy, I don't think its a good idea to be putting the same TOS on two completely unrelated sites - it's very confusing for users.
I agree that it might be confusing but from a legal standpoint I feel safer having the same TOS for all of my sites instead of having to maintain them separately. But I will try and rewrite it later to separate the terms for each service if I can get the funds to hire a lawyer to assist me.
Pages: 1 2