MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a review for The Free Web Hosting Guide Community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So tell me what you think. I know it's a very simple site but that's how it's meant to be since I want it as user-friendly as possible. Smile

www.fwhguide.com/forum.php
I love it Big Grin Maybe add a little more vertical padding to the header?
Looks good!
You should change the tos though Toungue and maybe replace the images in http://www.fwhguide.com/index.php with ones that look more professional. Just my 2cents Smile
Edit:
and maybe change the contact page as well, I'm sure you can install a plugin to integrate it better with the website or just do a few modifications to the template
The image fonts need some working. Apart from that awesome.
(2010-01-17, 09:32 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I love it Big Grin Maybe add a little more vertical padding to the header?
It already has 5px top and 10px bottom, should I add another 5px?

(2010-01-17, 10:21 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good!
You should change the tos though Toungue and maybe replace the images in http://www.fwhguide.com/index.php with ones that look more professional. Just my 2cents Smile
Edit:
and maybe change the contact page as well, I'm sure you can install a plugin to integrate it better with the website or just do a few modifications to the template
What do you mean by change the TOS? I want to use the same TOS for all of my services for consistency. The images are my own awesome work so yes, I will get them redone in the near-future. I updated the Contact page and main page a bit, how about now?

(2010-01-17, 10:33 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]The image fonts need some working. Apart from that awesome.
Yeah, I need to contact my graphic designers to lend me a hand but my main designer is busy for the next few weeks. Sad
(2010-01-18, 01:11 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-17, 09:32 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I love it Big Grin Maybe add a little more vertical padding to the header?

That would be good.
Looks sweet. However I would rearrange the footer. It looks kinda messy and randomly ordered. Have your Copyright, then the MyBB Copyright, then the rest of your links.
Fixed the footer. I plan of updating the footer for all of my sites and replacing the text with an image similar to the userbars people put in their signatures.
Looks much nicer Smile
(2010-01-18, 01:11 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]

(2010-01-17, 10:21 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good!
Edit:
What do you mean by change the TOS? I want to use the same TOS for all of my services for consistency. The images are my own awesome work so yes, I will get them redone in the near-future. I updated the Contact page and main page a bit, how about now?

(2010-01-17, 10:33 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]The image fonts need some working. Apart from that awesome.
Yeah, I need to contact my graphic designers to lend me a hand but my main designer is busy for the next few weeks. Sad

The tos doesn't fit with your website. Read it as if you were not the webmaster. I guess you'll see what I mean
Pages: 1 2