MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Page Manager] Share your custom pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Wolfseye, it depends on where you are sourcing the content of the iframe from as to whether this is possible or not. Due to the same origin policy, getting the content height of an external domain is restricted.

If the content of the iframe is from the same domain then it is definitely possible, such as by using Javascript to resize the iframe as Leefish found. If the content is from a different domain, which you have control over, then there are some workarounds for this but if the content is from a different domain, which you have no control over, then there is not much you can do apart from guessing a fixed height.

Popular sites sometimes provide an api or have some support for cross-domain calls, which you can use.
(2010-01-29, 10:18 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Here is another one: A contact form!

It includes everything you need: Captcha (if enabled in Admin CP) for guest, email verification etc. This page is also language-independent.

hey I'm currently working on modifying this file to a GW2 Guild recruitment page that will hopefully e-mail all members in a group or 2 and also post the results in a few different places on the forums. IE when a user submits the form it sends the data via e-mail to a user group and also posts the results in a forum post in a specified forum.

Also can someone point me in the right direction for creating radio buttons as one of the form elements? IE I would like a radio button for class instead of people typing the class name (and potentially misspelling it) into the textbox.

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated as I've been looking for a solution to a recruitment page for awhile.

One last thing, is it possible to change the URI for the pages in page manager? I basically just want it to be www.mysite .com/recruitment

Forum link if you needed it for whatever reason http://blast-corps.net/forums/index.php
why do I get that the page is not accessible to me after creating a contact me page?
http://testbear.site88.net/Upload/misc.php?page=contact

edit
quewry solved
Hey there all,

I need some help integrating a script using Page Manager. I have include the code:
<?php include("phpfanfictionscript.php"); ?>
in a page in order to add a story archive script to my site. How would I go about doing that while including my own header and footer from the site so that it shows them along with the script?

TIA!
Nathan P.
You can use variables {$header} and {$footer}.
So something like this?

<?php
$header
include("phpfanfictionscript.php");
$footer
?>
Yes, but it must be in curly brackets as I've shown, like {$header} and {$footer}
Okay, thank you for the info. Thankfully I don't need to include that script now, as Yaldaram is willing to code the plugin I need for the story archive. Be a few months til I can afford it though.
What do you have to do to get the Google API key to work with the Google Map page? I can't get it to work, just says that google key isn't valid.
(2012-09-08, 01:46 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have to do to get the Google API key to work with the Google Map page? I can't get it to work, just says that google key isn't valid.

Make sure you are using the key for the correct API version. The usermap page by querschlaeger on the first page of this thread uses Google Maps JavaScript API v2. An updated usermap page that uses Google Maps JavaScript API v3 is available for download at MyBBStyles.com.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49