MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Page Manager] Share your custom pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-02-27, 03:27 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind to share that rewrite rule? It would be really handy to me ^^

That's what I'm using:
RewriteRule ^Page-([^./]+)$ misc.php?page=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
The download page on the MyBB Mods site says:
Quote:Invalid Download
The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
Because it's waiting for validation. Mirror and infos: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-630...#pid471046
thanks for Google map, its great. Need more custom pages
Ok this is how I say thanks for this plugin ^^

Everybody may have this nice ban list:
[attachment=17551]

Features:
  • Language-independent
  • It won't show to guests
  • Recent bans are shown first
  • Dates are shown according to the forum date format
  • The code is pretty clean so you can easily edit it if you want to

Screenshots:

[attachment=17553] [attachment=17550]

This page is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3.
I will be posting one shortly if i can get it working completely Big Grin And post a tut on how to use it.
(2010-03-08, 04:34 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]Ok this is how I say thanks for this plugin ^^

Wow, Thanks! Smile I add your page to the list: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/page-manager
Banlist is great Smile
how to make "custom pages" viewable to members only. so that guest cant see the content. they will have to log in inorder to access. just like the access page comes up when you dont have the permission to access the page.
(2010-03-10, 09:23 PM)saintsinner Wrote: [ -> ]how to make "custom pages" viewable to members only. so that guest cant see the content. they will have to log in inorder to access. just like the access page comes up when you dont have the permission to access the page.

if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
{
    error_no_permission();
}