MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating Curved Thead's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I make a curved Thead image work with MyBB? Also how can I use a imaged to create a curved background?
Most people are using the css3 code to make curved borders -

http://www.css3.info/preview/rounded-border/
Curved image though for IE.
(2010-01-24, 12:16 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Curved image though for IE.

Well maybe the others do,but I don't if IE don't wanna follow standards then so be it.
(2010-01-24, 12:19 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]

Well maybe the others do,but I don't if IE don't wanna follow standards then so be it.

IE is slowly adapting. IE 9 pasted Acid testing, so i feel now that newer versions of IE will support better standerds, it should be good practice to make old ones do it to. (Plus i support FF 1.5 since i use it at work so it makes me look bad Sad)
(2010-01-24, 12:24 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-24, 12:19 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]

IE is slowly adapting. IE 9 pasted Acid testing, so i feel now that newer versions of IE will support better standerds, it should be good practice to make old ones do it to. (Plus i support FF 1.5 since i use it at work so it makes me look bad Sad)
I do admit ie8 is heading in the right way. However it seems ie is always behind and thta is my biggest beef with it.

To each his own I always say Wink.
But what code would I use?
You know how to make add an image? Same way. Toungue
(2010-01-24, 10:53 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You know how to make add an image? Same way. Toungue

But how would I make it appear only on the edges? Could you post an example?
I cannot, since i just installed Moblin and my computer has nothing on it... But, try looking at MyBB pro. (Zomaian's theme)
Pages: 1 2