MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Red Escape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Infranight : Yup its nearly finished.

@TheLifelessOne : Yeah I'll probably make a blue and green revision or whatever the public wants.
Nice. The on/off buttons are too large.
I know, thats why I said:

(2010-01-18, 01:58 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Still need to make some forum on/off icons.
I need some help with the new forum icons, I've made some new ones but I don't know if I like them anymore Confused I would attach them but there on a transparent bg and they are white, Just go to the demoboard to view the icons.
(2010-01-22, 03:23 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-22, 02:37 AM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-18, 01:58 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Will be released in a couple days for sale at Zynge.net.

For how much?

$4.99 with subscription.
$9.99 without subscription.

@CompGeek67 : What exactly do you mean? the bar is fixed.
That's weird, I thought if you had a subscription you got all the premium themes for free.
IMO it is very shiny, logo, and generally the whole top is poor. Forum for me is too wide, and the buttons too high and too narrow.

This theme was supposed to be nice but I think you did not work out. Maybe 3-4 years ago dostałbyś me higher scores.

Overall, this is not like those shiny, "no stack" layout.
(2010-02-15, 07:56 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]This theme was supposed to be nice but I think you did not work out. Maybe 3-4 years ago dostałbyś me higher scores.

I don't get this whole statment Confused
Why not keep the same thead as before but with a darker red.
@iPod15
He means that the subscription will cause $9.99 per year, while individual purchase will only cost $4.99.
And yes, by purchasing a subscription, every premium skin is made available for free.
Oh ok I misunderstood you before then.
Pages: 1 2