MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB is Number 2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, I just found a pretty sick (I hope) post-to-host, and I went to thier forum administration software section, and I thought that you would be intrested in the results:

vBulletin 25 56.82%
IPBoard 7 15.91% 
Burning Board 1 2.27%
phpBB 9 20.45% 
myBB 18 40.91% 
SMF 7 15.91% 
others 3 6.82%

Edit: Look at the posts too!
http://www.zemhost.com/forums/showthread...o-you-like
Thats a nice change from the PHPBB n00bs who usually spam those kinds of polls because they have never tried anything else. Its a great sign that MyBB is finally starting to make it's impression on the bulletin board scene.
phpBB is just so ugly. If I had to chose something besides MyBB it would definitely be SMF2.
When I was looking for forum software I was comparing phpBB with MyBB, and I decided to go with MyBB because of the themes. There are just so many ugly themes for phpBB, and not many sexy ones like MyBB has. I am really glad I have decided to do MyBB instead of phpBB because of the community.

Edit: @faviouz, I hate SMF, it is so ulgy and devoid of features.
Yeah I don't like SMF either, it feels to much like a simple machine rather than a sleek marvel of engineering Toungue I wonder how they came up with that name any way?
Go MyBB!
Yay Smile
(2010-01-18, 12:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yay Smile

Ikr? I was very happy to see this.
They wrongly spelled MyBB:

Quote:myBB
I saw that Toungue I just realized that thier head Gmod uses MyBB for his site. He has 2k posts (on his site) Smile
Pages: 1 2 3