MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member.php & newreply.php problem...plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Problem (1): well the issue is when i try to register a new user i get some error code that tells me their is a problem on line 99 on the member.php file and i dont know what to do or how to fix it...plz help!

Problem (2): when i login using my username and make a post on my own thread and click the review post button to my post i get another error that tells me to refer to line 342 on the newreply.php file. Once again i need help!

i am using the blkandgry theme if that helps troubleshooting Undecided and if someone needs to know my domain name so they can check it out plz send me a pm so i can get u the name bc i dont want to get in trouble posting it here Big Grin

thank you in advance for the help as im at a stand still until this gets resolved Sad
We'll need your URL and the actual error message to do anything... first thing to try would be to reupload a new copy of ./member.php and ./newreply.php from a fresh download...
(2010-01-18, 02:21 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]We'll need your URL and the actual error message to do anything... first thing to try would be to reupload a new copy of ./member.php and ./newreply.php from a fresh download...

i did try to reupload a new copy of both of those files from a fresh download and it didnt help, thank you for the suggestion but im getting the exact errors now and will send over all the requested detail via PM in a few minutes. thanks again for the quick response Big Grin
Upload the ./inc/datahandlers/ folder and it's contents again from a fresh download, as well as a fresh copy of ./inc/functions.php... something's got corrupted or didn't upload properly.
thanks for the info, i will post what happened in a few Big Grin
well that didnt wk Sad any other ideas so i dont have to reuoload this whole forum and all ive done to it?

thanks in advance for all the help Big Grin
Did you download MyBB again?? Sure the overwrote?? There's just something wrong with those files, some are missing, need to make sure they're there. Go to the ./inc/datahandlers/ folder, how many files are in there??
i dont have a datahandlers folder in the .inc directory, i only have a datahandler.php file in the .inc directory
But you said before you uploaded some files in the ./inc/datahandlers/ folder and it didn't work, now they're not there...?? That'll be what's wrong then, upload that folder and the files inside...
ithat folder is in the upload/inc location its not in the inc/datahandler location it has 4 .php files and an index file total of 5 files
You have screwed up your uploading of the files.

I suggest you carefully check over the structure to make sure it matches the mybb structure from the download.
Pages: 1 2