MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RandomlySocial - Twitter Anonymous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got bored so I made a quick script that connects with the Twitter API and allows you to post a tweet with the account RandomlySocial, that way you will stay anonymous.

Yes its a bit pointless but who cares check it out http://randomlysocial.com/
"Post a Anoymous Tweet!" should be "Post an Anoymous Tweet!"
(2010-01-18, 09:25 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]"Post a Anoymous Tweet!" should be "Post an Anonymous Tweet!"
Thank you very much kind sir!
Very cool idea, good job!
hahah that is very nice. Maybe a nice avatar, no? The default sucks.

typo: "Your message has been sended, look below!" it's sent
Very nice and amusing haha
"Your message has been sended, look below!"

"Your message has been sent, look below!"
Maybe a simple captcha or spam verification (make sure it's simple, tweeting is supposed to be quick). SPAM will be a problem, no?
(2010-01-18, 10:32 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]hahah that is very nice. Maybe a nice avatar, no? The default sucks.

typo: "Your message has been sended, look below!" it's sent
Fixed Wink

(2010-01-18, 10:43 PM)MVP Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice and amusing haha
Thanks Toungue

(2010-01-18, 11:46 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]"Your message has been sended, look below!"

"Your message has been sent, look below!"
Fixed

(2010-01-18, 11:50 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a simple captcha or spam verification (make sure it's simple, tweeting is supposed to be quick). SPAM will be a problem, no?
Yea I am looking for a clever idea, captcha will be just annoying. I think I will add some trigger to it that will stop you after three posts or something.
Can "from API" be changed to something else?

less than a minute ago from API
Pages: 1 2