MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I am looking for a good temporary free host that becomes a good paid host as well. What do people use?

I have tried 50webs and byethost but both are bad.
000webhost becomes a payed host, but it is awful free hosting. I would suggest a post to host like ZemHost
That seems like a good host.
And yeah, I was just looking at 000webhost.
I highly recommend hostgator.com if you're going for paid hosting. As for free I recommend ByetHost, I've used them before I went paid and had no problems at all. Post2Hosts are nice, try Tyreus.
The post to host I posted has an unlimited plan for a one time 80 posts.
HostGator is crap, don't get involved with them.

I use Dreamhost and love it.
(2010-01-19, 12:00 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]As for free I recommend ByetHost, I've used them before I went paid and had no problems at all.

For free and paid hosting ByetHost is reasonable for the price so for what you want I would go with them.

Not a fan of Hostgator but for people who are new to the game and want something nice and easy then hostgator can be a good option.
I use byethost currently but it takes ages to change the css of my themes. IDK why. I refresh again and again but takes ages to show the updates.
I use ByetHost and its awesome and fast.
HostMonster has amazing uptime and support. Very quick and helpful!
Pages: 1 2