MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New And Improved SmallTalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm mab
(2010-01-19, 12:49 AM)Case Wrote: [ -> ]We are a general discussion forum, I know there are tons out there right now but we want to you to try us first before you go out looking. We have very laid back staff members and you don't have to mind yourself before posting.

Not trying to pick a fight but how can you say that when you barly have any staff?
We have two moderators soon to have three or four and me.
That's really all we need.
Ahh, ok thanks for the information. Good luck with your forum!
I can easily manage my currently very small forum alone, and it still has many more members and posts than yours. You definitely don't need more than 3 staff members.
(2010-01-19, 08:45 PM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]I can easily manage my currently very small forum alone, and it still has many more members and posts than yours. You definitely don't need more than 3 staff members.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind Duyen, but now the problem is hiring them, how should I keep that in order?
nice forum man
(2010-01-19, 10:54 PM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]nice forum man

Thanks Radone it be great if you could join.
Wink
I was about to signup but the first thing that stopped me was the lack of discussion topics and topics in general.

You definetly gotta add more. Thats what a general forum is all about.
(2010-01-20, 10:13 PM)Evoke Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to signup but the first thing that stopped me was the lack of discussion topics and topics in general.

You definetly gotta add more. Thats what a general forum is all about.

Exactly!
I've been posting opinions and guides not-stop so it should be filled up soon.
Pages: 1 2