MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tea or coffee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All,
I often see people having a debate on which one of tea or coffee is better?
Lets see what do the people here have to say about it. I drink coffee as it just tastes better. I feel relieved and relaxed after having coffee, moreover coffee also stimulates me and keeps me going even during my hectic schedule.

Tea or Coffee, which one would you like to have and why?
Go away spammer. But if anyone actually is interested in this pointless topic I prefer tea late at night and coffee early in the morning.
Coffee, keeps me awake, and tastes better.
At least it's relatively productive spam.

Coffee, don't have it often though. Coffee chocolate is nice though. Mmmm.
Umm tea as I hate the taste of coffee. But, I don't drink much of either (in less like arizona's green tea counts).
I like tea better, because it comes in diffrent flavours. I know coffee comes flavored, but flavored coffee is awful.
I only have tea to dunk chocolate biscuits in, aah lovely melting chocolate in hot tea Big Grin I never drink tea though.

I do drink coffee, i love the taste of coffee beans!
I prefer coffee but i drink tea more often
I prefer tea over Coffee, but if I do drink coffee, it's usually black.

As a side note, I think all this "productive" spam is probably a phase of some spam-bot testing. I'm thinking a better CAPTCHA image should be in the making, something more along the lines of performing arithmetic calculations or identifying shapes in an image.
Coffee, and like Imad Jomaa said "it's usually black".
I drink tea too, but I prefer coffee Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3