MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Smilies not showing when posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I got sick of the MyBB default smilies, and uploaded my own. Problem is, they aren't showing properly when posting. Example;
[Image: xas3ug.png]
Why is that? They are all .gif's, and most are animated. All I did was upload them to /forum/images/smilies, then add them in AdminCP. I have set the right directory.
The smilies appear when posted, the problem is only when posting. Anyone know how to fix this?
What was the image path you put in?? If it has a leading or trailing /, remove it.
(2010-01-19, 11:17 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What was the image path you put in?? If it has a leading or trailing /, remove it.

/images/smilies

And there was no trailing slash Toungue

Weird thing is, they appear perfectly fine when you actually post o_O
So are they OK after removing the leading /?? Don't know why it works in one place and jot the other though.
(2010-01-19, 11:34 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So are they OK after removing the leading /?? Don't know why it works in one place and jot the other though.

Aah, sorry, not fully comprehensive atm haha Toungue

I removed the leading /, so the directory was images/smilies, and it works fine. Thankyou very much Smile

Ready to be locked I guess :3