MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is MyBB Central Premium worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello MyBBers?, Can anyway post in the poll and tell me if MyBB Central Premium membership is worth it? and why it is? I am curious Big Grin

--Conor
Only if you find something you like.
All of my boards are running at least 4 of Labrocca's plugins, so that comes out to $2.50 per plugin which is very reasonable. Smile
(2010-01-19, 03:09 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you find something you like.
There is alot of good plugins there,
(2010-01-19, 03:15 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]All of my boards are running at least 4 of Labrocca's plugins, so that comes out to $2.50 per plugin which is very reasonable. Smile
I am curious to what everyone thinks so I posted this poll, I am going to buy premium later the week though Big Grin
Just buy it.
It's 10 bucks for life which means you get access to over 30 plugins and tons of themes and more plugins are added all the time. So your never going to miss out.
It's actually about 50 plugins plus there are the Lex plugins too. And the themes.
(2010-01-19, 05:11 PM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]It's 10 bucks for life which means you get access to over 30 plugins and tons of themes and more plugins are added all the time. So your never going to miss out.

I agree but I have to get a pre paid credit card, because of the age issues Smile
Labrocca is an experienced coder and he creates quality plugins. I think purchasing a subscription at mybbcentral for the amount that he has set up is more than worth the money. It will be money well spent in my opinion so go for it.
Out of 800 subsciptions I think I can only recall 2 or 3 times a person asked for a refund. That's pretty darn good imho.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5