MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Options tab not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
For some odd reason the "Options" tab in My Admin CP wont show when I click on it! It did work for a while then when I updated to Version 1.4.8 (I think) it stopped; at the time I didn't need it but now I do!

Here's a screenshot in case your not sure what I'm talking about:
[attachment=17048]

Info:
Forum: http://forum.warbes.f-snet.com/
MyBB Version: 1.4.11
PHP Version: 5.2.6
MySQL Version: 5.0.85

Internet Browser: IE, Firefox & Opera are all affected for me!

Any help is appreciated!
James
Looks like you have a javascript error on the page.

Upload all the admin directory files again.
(2010-01-19, 07:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you have a javascript error on the page.

Upload all the admin directory files again.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I was wondering if it was a JavaScript error as the command for it is a space!
I'll upload the Admin Directory again now and let you know what happens!

Cheers.
I'm afraid it didn't change anything, still have the same problem Sad
I even deleted the Admin folder then uploaded it fresh in case the FTP was missing anything but I still get no menu!

Thanks anyway!!
Do you have any popup blockers or antivirus?? I think it's using a file called popup.js for this there which some things will block due to the name.
(2010-01-20, 08:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any popup blockers or antivirus?? I think it's using a file called popup.js for this there which some things will block due to the name.

^^ this happened to me in Firefox, i use chrome and its fine.
(2010-01-20, 08:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any popup blockers or antivirus?? I think it's using a file called popup.js for this there which some things will block due to the name.

Yup that solved it! I disabled both my Pop-Up blocker in Opera and disabled Kaspersky's pop-up blocker and it works! Thanks.

Can I make a recommendation to the Development Team; perhaps change the name of the file so it wont get blocked.