MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making the Editor variable width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if someone knows of a way to make the wysiwyg editor (the office 2007 theme) have variable width. I have tried a few things but to no avail.

I am using the advanced quick reply mod on the forums. I have attached an image of how the editor looks on the quick reply form.

This is what I have done so far to get the textarea to be variable width, but it doesn't seem to work for the editor.
		<tbody style="{$collapsed['quickreply_e']}" id="quickreply_e">
			<tr>
				<td class="trow1" valign="top" width="12%">
					<strong>{$lang->message}</strong><br />
					<span class="smalltext">{$lang->message_note}<br /><br />
					<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[signature]" value="1" {$postoptionschecked['signature']} />&nbsp;<strong>{$lang->signature}</strong></label><br />
					 <label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[disablesmilies]" value="1" />&nbsp;<strong>{$lang->disable_smilies}</strong></label>{$closeoption}</span><br />{$clickablesmilies}<br />
				</td>
				<td class="trow1">
					<div>

<table style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">
<td style="width: 100%;">
<textarea  style="width: 100%; height: 100%;" name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="1"></textarea>
{$codebuttons}
</td>
</table>

</div>
[attachment=17050]
I have same question!