MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iTunes Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 4 songs, all my the same artist, and all in the same album. (I checked the details in iTunes with "Get Info" and they are all the same)

The problem I am having is that for some reason, 1 song is in it's own album. SO I have 2 albums called the same thing, and I only want 1 album. How can I put it all in 1 album?
Just right click on the song and edit it's meta data.
Sounds like most of the songs are from disc 1 and the other is from disc 2 or w/e. Just use get Info to edit the CD number and it should fix Smile
(2010-01-20, 05:14 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Just right click on the song and edit it's meta data.

They are all the same there as well.

(2010-01-20, 05:42 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like most of the songs are from disc 1 and the other is from disc 2 or w/e. Just use get Info to edit the CD number and it should fix Smile

Didn't work Sad
Use Mediamonkey /jks

Get one, then change the name, get the other change name, etc
You have to set them as the same album, theres like a option or check box or something like that.
They all need to have the same Album Artist and then they will all be counted in the same album.
(2010-01-21, 02:03 AM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]You have to set them as the same album, theres like a option or check box or something like that.

They already have the same album name.

(2010-01-21, 02:54 AM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]They all need to have the same Album Artist and then they will all be counted in the same album.

Did that, but no luck.
It's case sensetive. Also make sure the artist and album artist are the same for both.
Yeah, they are the same case, and artist/album artist are the same in all the songs.
Pages: 1 2