MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Activation Mail doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Suddenly new users who register at my forum don't get an activation mail. I have set the registration method from 'Email verification' to 'Send random password'. But it still doesn't work.
Can somebody help me?
(2010-01-20, 10:23 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Suddenly new users who register at my forum don't get an activation mail. I have set the registration method from 'Email verification' to 'Send random password'. But it still doesn't work.
Can somebody help me?

Whats your address>?
(2010-01-20, 10:23 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Can somebody help me?

Whats your address>?
(2010-01-20, 10:34 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]http://l33thackers.nl
I just joined and I never got an email, I can do everything that I usually could like post replies and new threads. Without having to confirm by email. I never get a message saying "A random password has been sent to your email"

Are you sure the email confirmation is set correctly?
Sorry, I changed the registration method right before you registred. I have set it back to 'send random password' right now. Would you be so kind to test it one more time please?
(2010-01-20, 10:48 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I changed the registration method right before you registred. I have set it back to 'send random password' right now. Would you be so kind to test it one more time please?

Sure think please delete that past account please Big Grin

--Thanks
OK, I have deleted that account
(2010-01-20, 10:59 PM)Ellusoft Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I have deleted that account

Yea, didn't get an email, is your General Configuration have the correct email address?
Thank you.
Yes I have your correct email adress when I search you at the Admin CP...
Is PHP mail allowed from your webhost?
Pages: 1 2