MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No link in index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i installed game section in my forum but did not find its link to game section in index...please help i tried everything. searched every place i can...please help
my forum www.netuser.cz.cc

P.S: changing stuffs in header is of no help
(2010-01-21, 06:47 PM)vickypark Wrote: [ -> ]i installed game section in my forum but did not find its link to game section in index...please help i tried everything. searched every place i can...please help
my forum www.netuser.cz.cc

P.S: changing stuffs in header is of no help

Make sure the forum is set so people can view it and make sure it isn't disabledBig Grin
(2010-01-21, 06:54 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the forum is set so people can view it and make sure it isn't disabledBig Grin
the site is up...i can see it even as guest...
You need to add it manually to your header template.
(2010-01-21, 07:21 PM)vickypark Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-21, 06:54 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the forum is set so people can view it and make sure it isn't disabledBig Grin
the site is up...i can see it even as guest...

He's not talking about the site. Make sure that you have the permissions for the forum you added (Games) set so that it can be viewed by everyone.
the game link is located here http://www.netuser.cz.cc/games.php
i want its link to show besides help in index
@rateU editing the header did not help...even if i left the header empty, there is no change.

i use ipb style...please help

UPDATE: i fixed it by edditing the xml file and adding the theme again...thanks for trying