MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Magic Mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone here own an Apple Magic Mouse? I was thinking of picking one up because I'm Mac-obsessed, and the cli-, I mean "scroll ball" on my Mighty Mouse has always been a bit finicky.
i was gonna get one because you can get them to work with windows, but i decided to wait till i get the money to move of this awefull OS.
I don't have one but plan on picking one up for my mac soon. And with bluetooth compatibility, no need for cords or extra things to plugin.
Doesn't bluetooth rip apart batteries?
Mac uses Lithium Ion. Not just an ordinary Battery Wink
... Doesn't make a difference what kind of battery, my point is bluetooth takes batteries die faster. Why can't they use whatever normal wireless mice/keyboards use?
They could but then you would have to plug in a USB receiver. Bluetooth is built into the mac so you open up the menu and hit mouse and its connected. Easy and no extra things to plug in.
You're probably going to end up charging it alot, is all.

And a touchscreen mouse.. oh lawdy.
I personally like the Apple Trackpad. It has features like an iTouch. For example you can use 2 fingers and stretch to zoom in/out and use multiple fingers to do different things such as scroll, navigate, activate expose and dashboard, and more. It's handy for Graphic People.
Heaven forbid you have to hold a button to do something.
Pages: 1 2