MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I add a page and a button to get to it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add a clickable text to the bottom of the page next to 'Contact'. I want that to point to a subscription page, which means that I have to be able to make a new page.

How are these things done in MyBB?

If someone could at least point me to a tutorial or wiki, that would be great. I have no objections to reading.
I am guessing that this was a dumb newbie question?
You see, I know how this is done in my vBulletin software, but I am a bit lost on MyBB.
I looked at the wiki section. Did I overlook it?
If you want to add a link next to contact link, you need to add the link in your footer template.

AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *Your template* -> Footer Templates -> Footer
How do I create a new page? (I am trying to set up a subscription page.)
O.K. I got the subscription page figured out. The subscription program already had it set up. However, I still would like to know how to create a new page. Please, someone, just point me in the right direction. I will figure the rest out.
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I tried searching, but I didn't know exactly what I was searching FOR. Thank you.
For a subscription page you could just use Labrocca's plugin that would save you righting the page.
I installed Labrocca's MyIPN plugin. Now I am searching for a script that will allow me to manually add subscribers. He could not recall who the author was or what it was called. Do any of you know?
(2010-01-25, 06:35 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]I installed Labrocca's MyIPN plugin. Now I am searching for a script that will allow me to manually add subscribers. He could not recall who the author was or what it was called. Do any of you know?

You want to manually add subscribers? You know MyIPN does it on its own? Well if you want to, use Pirata's then.
(2010-01-26, 04:32 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-25, 06:35 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]I installed Labrocca's MyIPN plugin. Now I am searching for a script that will allow me to manually add subscribers. He could not recall who the author was or what it was called. Do any of you know?

You want to manually add subscribers? You know MyIPN does it on its own? Well if you want to, use Pirata's then.

That is what I went with. You see, I bought the site and already had paid subscribers. I also accept checks and cash, so I needed a way to set them up. Pirata's plug in works great for that. Smile