MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request little script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, anybody can and want to create little plugin for me?
I want have ,,Players Online" on my forums, based on http://forum.game-monitor.com/showthread.php?t=821

With example link ,,index.php?action=ponline"
Thanks for help...
Have you an ip and port for me so I can test the script?
I have already tested few values of IP and Port already available on the Web and none of those worked... Huh
sure, 94.23.193.75 on 22003 port
Sorry, but even with those IP and Port the script do not return any information... Sad
(2010-01-23, 03:48 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but even with those IP and Port the script do not return any information... Sad

exdiogene is right. Hm, the script is made in 2004. Maybe there are some changes on server output...
Exactly what i was thinking and it could be something changed in the way to query the informations to the server... Wink
I was finally able to get a response from the server by opening the proper UDP ports on our own server.

So it seem that by default, the ports needed to communicate with MTA servers are normally closed on standard server firewalls. Then the plugin will have no utility if your hosting company do not allow those ports to be opened for you!

So if you are sure your ports would be allowed to be open on your hosting server and you accept to subscribe to get this plugin i will develop it for you...

Wink
Yes i know, what difference does it make?

The ports are normally closed by server firewalls and need to be open so the script/plugin would work...

You can access this easily from home, playing the game, but making this work on a shared environment server is another story! Wink
But i dont have firewall on my server.
Pages: 1 2