MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Theme Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone

We're trying to design a new theme for www.gamingzion.net , and we need someone to help us with that.

In exchange you can become a part of our Graphics Department and get a [email protected] E-mail.

We're still discussing the theme's colors and scheme, but overall we're looking for an inviting theme that promotes Music Gaming Genre.
One of our staff Wrote:Imagine what computers would look like in 50 years and apply that to this. Maybe we can keep the main red and black, but then add in some more techy stuff.

Feel free to PM me either here or at www.gamingzion.net if you're interested. Smile For a fast response, I suggest PMing in GamingZion. Wink

Thanks
Aryan~~
free or paid

i can for 5 usd$
It's not paid since I just lost my verified paypal. Sad But I can give you more things like free advertising. Smile
:/ 5 Ads?? for this theme
Yeah, GamingZion has a good amount of daily visits, and our traffic rank is 306,000.

PM me if you're interested to do this. You'll also become a part of our graphics department if you like. Smile
pm send
PM replied. Smile