MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Permission question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and Hi to all.
I'm still new here. so i don't know how to use setting in admin control panel. Before this my forum using Punbb not Mybb. so, my question is where should i set up permission for moderator group like this group (moderator) can delete/edit member post or thread, edit member profile and can manage forum. i try to find but i don't know where. sorry for stupid question..
In the Group Settings at the bottom there is are checkboxes.

Yes, users of this group can access the moderator CP - Means the group can edit profiles, ban users etc.

Yes, users of this group are super moderators - Means they can perform any action (close, delete etc.) on any forum.

If you want to only allow them to close, delete on specific forums then goto Forums & Posts --> Click on the dropdown (next to the forum) and click moderators --> Add the user and set what he can and can't do.
Hello there. Thanks for respond. That help me.
One more question, is there have a way to i disable/hide Moderator Logs in Mod Cp? Or hide admin Action in moderator log for moderator? So that they(moderator) can't see admin action.
The only way i can think of is by removing "Moderator logs" from the left side menu in the modcp.
^ yes that is what i want to do.. But that would be more good if 'moderator logs' still there and not record for admin actions. Anyone know how to do that? If don't know how, just teach me how to remove Moderator log in modcp.
^ Thanks friend but that is not what i want.. Thanks anyway.
I will try to do for myself.. Good luck for me huhu