MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flash Game Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How difficult is it to make a site similar to the likes of Addicting Games and MiniClip where you can play flash games?
That would completely depend on your knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP.
Lets say I have none lol. I just really think it would be cool to make a flash game site.
There's too much of them imo.

Thousands of free game sites.
Well I want to do a project if you will, and learn at the same time. No forums.
Any ideas?
An informational site?
idk, if you want to build it from scratch it's probably going to be paid Toungue. There are a couple of arcade scripts out there that are pretty cheap.

And, if you have no knowledge of php, html, or css your not going to be even start the template.

I would recommend learning those before starting a project like this.
You're getting to far ahead of yourself. Learn HTML and CSS first. Then learn PHP and MySQL. THEN start your site.

Don't use an "arcade script". Unlike forums, making a gaming site is REALLY EASY in SQL.
He is right. Even starting with MyBB now is a bit much if you have no coding skills. Then you won't be able to solve your own problems!
Google "free arcade scripts", the 1st result seems nice (if you can make a nicer theme, cause the default is just HIDEOUS), although didn't try it.
Pages: 1 2