MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some heavy problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! First of all I wanna thank Chris for this great software. Smile

Here is the URL to my (german) Board: http://www.mtgbattle.de

But i have some problems with my board:

1. I can't Upload Attachemens and Avatars. After a complete reinstallation the upload feature works, but after i have overwrite my mySQL tables with the backup of my "old" board the upload function doesn't worked anymore. Yes I have looked if I activated the attachemnts and i have Cmod my Upload folder and I have uploaded the right data types. Here is the message:

"The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again."

2. My template datas aren't able to overwrite automatic. I dont mean the CSS style datas! I have change the template manuell i have no problems with it, but if some Plugins (like "Quick Quote") want to change a certain point in the template it doesn't work. Here is allready the same problem: After a new installtion everything works well, but after the overwrite with the backup tables the problem was there again.
heloo there
for the 1st problem pls read here

regards
The Upload Problem ist fixed! Our other Admin set the Upload dictionary form "./uploads" to "./Cmod777". Realy stupid guy... :x

But the secound problem allready exists.
heloo there!!

umm are u only trying to run quick quote??

i think u may need to chmod qquote.php to 777 it happens sometimes.

regards
Not i have installed lots of Mods! Many of them works, but some ones like a PJIRC Caht, Quick Code, Announcements on Frontpage and Statistics on Frontpage dont work.

I have tryed to Chmod the file, but it doesn't work!
Isn't anyone here who can help me with my secound problem?
The secound problem also was fixed.

Big thanks at Michael and zaher1988 Smile