MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installation help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just entered the details of my database and I got a message saying that connection was successful but underneath I have this error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '17adminlog ( uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', ipaddress varchar(50) NO' at line 1
Query:
CREATE TABLE MySQL 17adminlog ( uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', ipaddress varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', module varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', action varchar(50) NOT NULL default '', data text NOT NULL, KEY module (module, action) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Can anybody help?

Cheers

Dan
What php version are you running?
Did you put the table prefix as MySQL 17?? Don't think it should have a space in it.
(2010-01-23, 10:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you put the table prefix as MySQL 17?? Don't think it should have a space in it.

I changed it to MySQL_17 and it moved on to the next step.

I have finished the installation now but I think there is another problem.

I get the following message:

Warning [2] file_get_contents(/home/fhlinux152/p/puntersprofits.com/user/htdocs/forum/install/resources/usergroups.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 1815 - File: install/index.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 1822 - File: install/index.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)

I am not sure whether or not this has anything to do with the above but I cannot access my admin account.

Cheers

Dan
Make sure ./forum/install/resources/usergroups.xml is uploaded.