MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems installing MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can delete it if you want, if it's been automatically locked it'll be fine though.
I deleted the Install folder and now my forum wont show? I can access the Admin control panel but the index is a blank page? Sorry I'm new to making forums Undecided
Anyone help with this?
Link to your board?
I'd rather not give the link until it's finished. I don't really see how its needed anyway? If i gave you the link it would just open a blank page.
(2010-01-25, 08:51 PM)Themajor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not give the link until it's finished. I don't really see how its needed anyway? If i gave you the link it would just open a blank page.

But it can really help the support team as they can see for themself, if you don't want to post your link, I would at least, post a screenshot but if its blank white, that explains a lot Smile
We need to check your source.
no point in a screenshot i literally just get a blank page. No error's or anything just a blank page. By adding /admin at the end of the url i can access the forum control panel but the index isn't showing

Ill post the URL hang on
http://nmapforum.webege.com/
For God's sake I detest 000webhost. It hasn't inserted your templates. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > expand any group here > are any templates listed?? You're not the first person to have this happen, but as far as I can remember everyone else who's had this issue has also been on 000webhost.
Fail on 000webhost's part.
Pages: 1 2 3