MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Naming Themes Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I for one at good at making basic themes and coding,but when it comes to naming stuff I fail hard..

There was a mybb theme name maker awhile back,but it seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone know of anything else to help me name my themes Smile?
What is teh theme about? What did you add in? Any affects? Sometimes parts of the effects could do well, as the name.
Just look around, find 2 things that matche the idea of the theme and combine their names.
Who cares (or why would they care) about names, really? Is not the name of the theme what people's going to use, nor they'll like it due a good name.
Here's a list of my themes and why I named them, if that helps.

Airhead: My roommate was calling me an airhead at the time. It's blue and white.
Brushed: It looks like brushed aluminum.
Fruitopia: The colours remind me of the drink.
Green Metal: It looks like green and metal.
Industrial: It's pro and simple.
Leafy: It's green.
Meadows: Don't really know.....
Olive: Green.
Orange Accent: Has orange accents.
Red Borders: Has red borders.
Slick: Isn't it?
Tile: Tiled background.

The SE's are remakes.
(2010-01-24, 12:37 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares (or why would they care) about names, really? Is not the name of the theme what people's going to use, nor they'll like it due a good name.

Well most people wouldn't care I agree. However I do care its like an annoyance.

I also find a theme name should a bit good sounding and not just a dull Silver Delight type thing.
What is the theme colour etc? I will help yea.
(2010-01-24, 02:36 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]What is the theme colour etc? I will help yea.
Well I don't have any themes currently in progress right now.

However I am thinking about making a light theme. Probably using silver and blue or something.
Look at it, think of random things that are of a similar colour. Google images helps a lot.
(2010-01-24, 03:14 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have any themes currently in progress right now.

However I am thinking about making a light theme. Probably using silver and blue or something.

Something like "Overused" would be a good title.
/sarcasm
Pages: 1 2