MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 5 rank images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
plus the delay you'll get with imageshack, why not just zip them in a pack and distribute that way?
I only have rar, how do i get zip?
(2010-01-24, 10:15 PM)FlexiiCodex Wrote: [ -> ]I only have rar, how do i get zip?

rar, zip, whatever Rolleyes

Regarding your previous post, lrn2google. http://wave.google.com/
(2010-01-24, 09:56 PM)FlexiiCodex Wrote: [ -> ]I do care, what i am saying is that the name of the ones on the ftp servers aern't always the same.

For example:
I make a rank image called Robot there is no robot on the ftp server. So why not just go to Admin CP make a new group called robot and then upload from the imageshack links, much easier. Also i spent about 20 minutes on these.

You've got some things wrong here.

1. Imageshack looks down on hotlinking.

2. It would be easier to put in a URL like images/groupimages/english/name.png where you know where the files are and can type it out manually than having to go to these forums, find this release thread, right click, Copy Image Location, go back to the ACP tab, and paste.

3. Telling me how much time you spent on these doesn't matter. Why did you even tell me?
(2010-01-24, 10:23 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-24, 09:56 PM)FlexiiCodex Wrote: [ -> ]I do care, what i am saying is that the name of the ones on the ftp servers aern't always the same.

For example:
I make a rank image called Robot there is no robot on the ftp server. So why not just go to Admin CP make a new group called robot and then upload from the imageshack links, much easier. Also i spent about 20 minutes on these.

You've got some things wrong here.

1. Imageshack looks down on hotlinking.

2. It would be easier to put in a URL like images/groupimages/english/name.png where you know where the files are and can type it out manually than having to go to these forums, find this release thread, right click, Copy Image Location, go back to the ACP tab, and paste.

3. Telling me how much time you spent on these doesn't matter. Why did you even tell me?

Because the more time i spent on the, the more i care.
Guys, it's simple - just right click >> save as, and then upload them to your server. Problem solved.
(2010-01-25, 01:51 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, it's simple - just right click >> save as, and then upload them to your server. Problem solved.
Yes that is true, you could save it and upload to imageshack yourselves instead of using my link. Darn why couldn't i think of that lmao.
(2010-01-25, 09:44 PM)FlexiiCodex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-25, 01:51 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, it's simple - just right click >> save as, and then upload them to your server. Problem solved.
Yes that is true, you could save it and upload to imageshack yourselves instead of using my link. Darn why couldn't i think of that lmao.

Peter: It's already done. I dropped them all off at Toys for Toddlers last night.
Brian: All? Peter, only only one gift was for charity, the rest were for the family.
Peter: No, the rest were from the family. Weren't they? (Pauses.) Oh crap...since when did they change the meaning of "for" to "from"?
Brian: They had a meeting about it last night.
Peter: Why wasn't I told?
Brian: They sent you a card, but it said "for Peter" on it so you must of thought it was from you, so you didn't...you know, its just easier to call you stupid.
IMHO... there really ugly...
(2010-01-26, 09:20 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO... there really ugly...

What does IMHO mean? And lets see you make better ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4