MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF Statistics and RC4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recendtly I had a chance to have a look at SMF and saw that they have added lots of options to show detailed statistcs not only generaly, but also for individual members.

Though I feel that overall look, decency of layout and presentation of RC3 is still far better than SMF, but I also feel that RC4 may like to have a few clues from their statistics' presentation. By the way, does anybody know where RC4 stands today?
I have already suggested this to Chris, still no reply. Will let you know if there is.

As for RC4, not too far away hopefully. He has got some things still to fix.
I love statistics too. So you're not the only one.

I haven't had much time to do much work on MyBB apart from fixing bugs and alike recently. We'll see what we can do to get some advanced stats in the next version though.
By the way, any ETA on RC4? Maybe... in October? Or is that too hopeful..

Since IPB is no longer free anymore and I don't have the money to buy it I'd really love to know how RC4 is and it sounds really great so might use it myself Smile
RC4 is hopefully going to be out by the end of this week with a host of new features (more focused on the moderator and administrator side).

Currently there are a few issues which need to be cleared up on the beta site, and just one or two quick and easy things need adding..
That's great Chris Big Grin