MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page doesn't load...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, just igot my forum up and running evrything works great, execpt when I use the "Quick Reply" the post get posted but it won't like take me to the forum post, it just keeps going white and saying that it's loading, but it's not really loading lol.

Any help is great appreaciated.
URL?? Test account??
http://www.bfbc2forum.com/index.php

demo / demo123
Did it work?
It worked fine for me in Google Chrome and Firefox, I also tried without Javascript and didn't have any issues. Does this happen in any particular forum? Also, what browser are you using?
I'm using FireFox and it happends over the whole forum, when I use the Quick Reply and post it the page won't load the new post.
Ah found it it's something wrong with my FireFox, It works in IE, I think I'm gonna get Google Chrome.
Ok, try disabling all your Firefox addons and make sure you have the latest version and see if your still having the issue.
Make sure Javascript is turned on in Firefox.
Even so though, I tried it without Javascript enabled in firefox and it just posts like a normal full reply post so it should still redirect you as normal.
Ah yes, you're right.
It worked now, It was the Google Adsense that wouldn't work inside the post bit.