MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How about pm attachment mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there or can we get a mod to add attachments to a pm???
Why would you want to?
Just use a filehosting site. It doesn't take any of your bandwidth/diskspace.
Ummm it was a request i thought would be a nice add on!I have plenty of bandwith and Put in the request section!!Thanks for the input though!!
I completely agree. Should be core.
It would be cool, but unless there's some way that the files get deleted after X amount of time, it'll take a lot of space.
Fine as a plugin but definitely shouldn't be part of the MyBB core. I like to know what people are uploading to my server and don't like people arbitrarily filling up server space (yes, is possible with large amounts of text, but this is more difficult than if uploading was provided).
If it is using the attactment system though, you can set the limit can't you?
(2010-01-26, 02:39 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If it is using the attactment system though, you can set the limit can't you?
So?
Well i guess this is a no!!Seems strange a simple request cant be done,but i am at the mercy of those who can and i cant so!!A security risk would be the site owners responsibility and his decision shouldn't be made for him because someone else doesn't like the plug-in!!Hence plug-in your option to add!!