MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: merger smf with mybb ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to convert one of my smf v2 rc2 board to mybb but there is merger system for 1.1.11 , is there any way i can merge it with mybb ??
You could ask someone to write a converter system (SMF 2.0 RC2 -> MyBB).
the problem is i don't have money... if i am able to manage i will contact you netsage..
thanks.
though i am looking for free alternatives.
Are you able to "downgrade" in SMF? (is it even possible at all? dunno really..) Then you could merge with the official SMF merger.

PS: I believe that isn't netsage's site.
(2010-01-25, 12:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]PS: I believe that isn't netsage's site.

Correct, follow the instructions contained within the link.
i even searched for how to downgrade but not possible.. this needed to convert it to some other software then again convert it to stable release. but i didn't found board for doing that.
(2010-01-25, 12:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to "downgrade" in SMF? (is it even possible at all? dunno really..) Then you could merge with the official SMF merger.

PS: I believe that isn't netsage's site.

I am one of the very few persons over at Smf who has downgraded manually several 2.0 forums to 1.1. and I can say that that is a super pita. It would be much easier to work on the merge system to make it compatible with smf 2.

@Blip.09, if you are willing to pay for this, contact me and we can work something out.
(2010-01-26, 03:28 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]I am one of the very few persons over at Smf who has downgraded manually several 2.0 forums to 1.1. and I can say that that is a super pita. It would be much easier to work on the merge system to make it compatible with smf 2.

@Blip.09, if you are willing to pay for this, contact me and we can work something out.

Its very much a PITA. And why would he have you make one when I already have one available, silly Wink