MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Funniest Blog On The Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What do you think the funniest blog online is? I would have to say www.fruny.com
It's good for a chuckle, it's not hilarious. Stop being a sycophant.
I'd have to say what will be posted in this thread. I know so many things i could post. Toungue
(2010-01-25, 11:43 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It's good for a chuckle, it's not hilarious. Stop being a sycophant.

What do you think is the funniest? That's the funniest i've ever seen. Seriously.
Is that Labrocca the same Labrocca here? Also is that some kind of joke? I'm completely lost.
(2010-01-25, 11:58 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Labrocca the same Labrocca here? Also is that some kind of joke? I'm completely lost.
Yes it is. It's a joke blog.
(2010-01-25, 11:58 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Labrocca the same Labrocca here? Also is that some kind of joke? I'm completely lost.

And yes, it's that Labrocca.
OK well that wasn't very funny. Plus it hasn't been updated in ages..
(2010-01-26, 12:07 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]OK well that wasn't very funny. Plus it hasn't been updated in ages..

I know. I am hoping Labrocca will see this post and decide to keep updating it. I found it extremely funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5