MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adverts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What site do you use for adverts on your site?
I used AdBrite for a period of time. They were great just decided to get rid of ads.
(2010-01-26, 01:39 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]I used AdBrite for a period of time. They were great just decided to get rid of ads.

I had a look at adbrite but i dont think they accept paypal.
(2010-01-26, 01:42 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-26, 01:39 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]I used AdBrite for a period of time. They were great just decided to get rid of ads.

I had a look at adbrite but i dont think they accept paypal.

I' not sue if they do or not. I wouldn't use Adsense though. THey have to many restrictions.
I cant use adsence as i had an account before but deleted my google account and that didn't delete my adsence account, and i cant remember my details and my email has been deleted, and because my details are on the database they wont let me make another one.
I use AdBrite and mailed cheques, although I'd prefer paypal.
AdBrite, BidVertiser, I used to use Kontera and a few other I forgot but I'm just using AdBrite and BidVertiser now
Google AdSense for CPC, Smowtion for CPM, Adversal for CPM Popups, and I'm starting to work with CPALead's CPA Gateway ads.
Adsense on my new forum, loads of CPM networks on my current website which i've had for 3+ years.
Bidvistiser or whatever its called works for paypal.
Pages: 1 2