MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechnologyBoard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Blanklogo.png]

Hello! Today I am announcing my new site, Technology Board! This is a general computer discussion board, for you to hang out at and talk about computers. I will be taking any suggestons you may have, and any questions too. Thanks for your time, Tierney

Link: Here
You should get some content and you theme doesn't seem right.
I know about the content, and I like the theme? :o
(2010-01-26, 01:38 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I know about the content, and I like the theme? :o

It is a nice theme but not for a tech forum, and if your interested we could do a post swap.
yea, I would love to know what theme you think would go well with a tech forum.
What is "Knowlidge Base"? Shouldn't it be Knowledge Base?

I think your General Category should be below all the other Categories since they're more important than that one (if it's a Technology Board).

I'd also do away with the "ban appeals" forum, that should be done in private if at all. As for reports, don't you have buttons for that around the forums?
(2010-01-26, 11:04 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]As for reports, don't you have buttons for that around the forums?

I have found that I get more reports if I have a board for it.

Thanks for seeing my typo.
nice theme
Thanks Toungue
Have to agree that this theme looks nothing like a technology board. It looks like the Japanese flag... or CNN... or something political... but not a technology board. I would also suggest adding an actual "Forum(s)" link to your header links (next to "Search" / "Member List" / etc.).

I see a lot of spelling errors as well. For me that is a major turnoff.
Pages: 1 2 3