MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registering problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When a new user trys to register, they get this message:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/technolo/public_html/inc/mailhandlers/php.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/technolo/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 433

Any ideas?
You could try reuploading the file
Re uploaded both files. How can I have the activation mail send again?
What do you mean.
The user has to get it to send, there's a link to send it on a no permissions page.
Functions.php is still giving an error
Any help? I didn't understand what Matt ment.
Well, when i signed up, i got the error and then i checked my mail and nothing was there, so i waited for 20 minutes and still nothing, so i tried the "resend activation email" and the error appeared again, could be that plugin.
On a no permissions page, there is an option to resend the activation email...

If the error is still there there's clearly something still wrong with that file. Make sure both the files in ./inc/mailhandlers/ are there, they're not empty, they're CHMOD to 644 and that folder is CHMOD to 755.
The ./inc/mailhandlers/ file has php.php and stmp.php, so I think that is normal, but the file was CHMODed to 766. Could that have been causing it?
Pages: 1 2