MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few more mod ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battle Mod -

The battle mod would be a simple forum game. Where every x time(user set) you can attack a member. It could also me incorporated with a shop so you can by attack,defense upgrades.

Global Header And Footer Mod -

This mod basically explains itself. It would be a easier way for uses to edit the header or footer.

Betting Mod -

This mod could be good for sport forums. They can bet x cash that x team will win./If they win they get double the cash. If they lost well they lose the amount betted.

Follow Guest Message. - I know there is a message box mod,but it doesn't follow. What this would do s basically make a message to follow guests. It would also give a message like Hello guest you are not logged in. Log in here If you are not registered register here.

Anti bot maze - This would be a security mod. It would make a small maze. You have to find the end.

Id mod - This would be a id mod combined with steam,xfire,twitter,playstation,xbox,wii,and facebook.

Anyways those are my few ideas.
(2010-01-26, 10:21 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Global Header And Footer Mod -

This mod basically explains itself. It would be a easier way for uses to edit the header or footer.

What?? The header and footer are already global...
(2010-01-26, 10:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-26, 10:21 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Global Header And Footer Mod -

What?? The header and footer are already global...

No no no.. Your not understanding. It simply would make a header area and footer in the same spot. So you can edit the header and footer at the same time.
Not sure how anyone would get that from your description, but OK. I can't see why you'd need a plugin for that though... browser tabs?? One open in each?? Edit them both?? Really not sure what you're wanting it to actually do.