MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Dedicated Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I am starting a new website with my good friend Leyton, called Discuss Tech.

I am looking for some staff members to moderate certain forums, as well as make tutorials and post news on our blog.

If you are interested, please PM and i will provide you with further details.

Thanks,

Cohen
Any interest? The forum site i am setting up is www.discusstech.net - the forum is http://forum.discusstech.net
You should probably focus on getting members, before you look for staff.
I second that although if you have a design forum I would be happy to moderate that Toungue
(2010-02-01, 04:14 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably focus on getting members, before you look for staff.

I just want to see if i could get some staff for each forum / category.

(2010-02-01, 04:46 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I second that although if you have a design forum I would be happy to moderate that Toungue

I do have a design forum, it's a graphics forum, does that count?
The blurred logo looks bad :s Also, I would generate some start up content yourself considering its your site. In general over staffed boards don't do very well.
Your theme looks awful in general, let alone for a technology board.
I don't mind the forum theme.
Graphics forum is fine, and how "dedicated" do I have to be?
I thought the theme looked pretty good???

I am doing the most of the content, but it would be good if staff could add in their own stuff.

(2010-02-01, 09:59 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics forum is fine, and how "dedicated" do I have to be?

Pop in, post some threads, some replies... make a few tutorials every now and then.
Pages: 1 2