MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Designers & Coders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-01-30, 12:23 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]So you want people to work for you, but don't have clients for them? In my logic, you kind of start to look for someone to help you fullfill requests until you can't take as many. Sorry that this is kind of offtopic.

I want to have some staff so when request come in... we can complete them easily..... i am not a very good website designer myself.... but i am good with coding.... so i need designers really... but having a coder & designer is helpful...

if that makes sense.

(2010-01-30, 12:23 PM)theone1 Wrote: [ -> ]i will do this i am very good at coding i once codded and made a whole php/html/css website from scratch on notpad

Awesome, if you are interested, send me a PM.
I would love to but I'm already working for Infranight on Zynge.net Confused
(2010-02-01, 04:51 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to but I'm already working for Infranight on Zynge.net Confused

Thats fine, if you find you have some free time (and that its fine with Kyle / Infranight) you can help us out as well... Smile
Ok I dont think He'll mind, where do I register? Also could you put a web deisgn forum in? You already have a coding section so I think web design section under that would be good Big Grin
(2010-02-01, 10:01 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I dont think He'll mind, where do I register? Also could you put a web deisgn forum in? You already have a coding section so I think web design section under that would be good Big Grin

I can do that

www.forum.coloranks.info is the forum link, sign up ( i am assuming you'll use skyance as your username ) and i'll upgrade you.
Pages: 1 2